Available Job Openings
Day Porter Position
Seeking a hard-working individual to work part time hours in the Milpitas / San Jose area to perform exterior cleaning duties at a busy shopping center, including garbage pickup from the property grounds, sweeping sidewalks, wiping window sills, removing cobwebs, removing graffiti, emptying garbage receptacles as needed, as well as other related tasks. The person who will excel in this position is someone who pays close attention to detail, has a higher standard when it comes to cleaning, and takes direction well from their supervisor in efforts to maintain the cleanliness of the shopping center.
- Person must be willing and able to work outdoors to perform all cleaning duties of a shopping center.
- Other physical requirements include: Standing for long periods of time, carrying, use of hands and arms, ability to crouch, kneel, and crawl. Must be able to see, speak, hear, and smell. Must also be able to lift up to 50 pounds normally, and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
- Person must also be willing and able to work on site in a multitude of different weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work on Holidays and weekends.
- The person must have a reliable means of transportation to get to work on time.
- Must be able to understand English.
- A qualified person must also be able to communicate via cell phone and operate a cell phone in order to send photos and text messages to supervisor.
Education Requirements – None, but High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.